[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: including CSS and other html elements - context problem

onyii5119 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 7 10:41:31 EDT 2007

The way I handle it is to define an application path variable in a session scoped class as follows:

	private String theAppPath;

then write the getter method for it:

               public String getTheAppPath(){
                       request = (HttpServletRequest) FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getExternalContext().getRequest();
                       theAppPath = request.getScheme()+"://"+request.getServerName()+":"+request.getServerPort()+contextPath;
                     return theAppPath;
               }

 Then use value binding in my jsf facelet page as follows:
                   #{beanName.theAppPath}/css/cssFileName.css

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092338#4092338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092338