[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EJB injection issue - Can not set field to org.javassist

rafaelri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 7 20:27:24 EDT 2007

I was trying to make the UI tier EJB-independent so I could deploy it in regular Tomcats if necessary.
For example, I could have a configuration where I'd have a layer of machines running only tomcat clustered and another clustered layer of JBoss instances.
I know I could inject if I made the actions EJBs, for now I have decided to workaround the issue using the ServiceLocator pattern.
But anyway I posted since I thought this was supposed to work. Or am I wrong? It isnt the way I thought...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092373#4092373

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092373