[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Setting the default propagation for <s:link>

swd847 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 7 23:02:37 EDT 2007

On second thoughts this is not a very good solution as f:param etc will not work.
A better solution would probably be to subclass UILink and then create a taglib for that, or possibly scan the component tree at the end of the RENDER_RESPONSE phase and for every UILink with propagation="default" set it to none.

I must admit though I am not sure if either of these is a particularly good solution.

Stuart

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092382#4092382

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092382