[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Configure JBoss to connect to multi database on multi machin

catania do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 02:34:25 EDT 2007

Hi all!
anonymous wrote : I have three machine (A, B, C).
  |   I have installed JBoss server on machine A.
  |   On B, I have installed MySQL. On C, I have installed Oracle.

  How I can configure JBoss server to when JBoss start, it can simultaneous connect to both of my database (MySQL and Oracle).

  I also try follow: On A, I create two hsqldb-ds.xml and oracledb-ds.xml (inside \server\default\deploy) but not effect !

  anonymous wrote : And when install JBoss, I choosen "Local" on the DataSource Configuration part.

  Have some ideas about this problem ? Guide to me or show me some documents to solve my problem.

  Thanks.

  Catania.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092400#4092400

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092400