[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen : old issues

dan.j.allen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 02:54:41 EDT 2007

If I have any say in the matter, I would like to see these changes (or some variation of them) integrated. seam-gen had a lot of other areas where it needed attention, which was addressed for the 2.0 release. Once we are beyond 2.0, I think we can continue to make seam-gen produce better and more flexible applications.

While seam-gen cannot be everything to everybody, I do feel that it can still do a better job. My personal goals for seam-gen is to trim down the code as much as possible while integrating a very rich set of features. It should be more than just a fun prototype, but an excellent place to start with new applications. Trust that we do want contributions such as yours.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092407#4092407

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092407