[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to split JBPM configuration for Seam ?

chawax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 03:27:30 EDT 2007

The error stack trace is this one :

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Two components with the same name and precedence: org.jboss.seam.bpm.jbpm
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.addComponentDescriptor(Initialization.java:446)
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.installComponentFromXmlElement(Initialization.java:356)
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.installComponentsFromXmlElements(Initialization.java:256)
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization.initComponentsFromXmlDocuments(Initialization.java:114)
  | 	... 139 more

In fact what I need is that Seam works this way :
- If the bpm component has not been instantiated yet, instantiate it
- If the bpm component has already been instantiated, just add process definitions or page flow definitions to it.
Don't know if it's something possible with Seam ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092417#4092417

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092417