[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam @In EntityManager vs. Extended Persistence context.

marius.oancea do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 05:16:33 EDT 2007

Just for clarification some of my requirements:

- Session scoped "leftTreeBean" (because conversation is too short)
- "leftTreebean" provides a getRoot method that creates a new TreeNodeimpl and makes db query to populate first level of the tree. Tree nodes are a custom class ClazzTreeNode.

ClazzTreeNode is not a seam component. Just a java object. Its "getChildren" makes a database call to a dao to find out the children of a specific node.

I would like to push the code to findChildrens, findFirstLevel and so on into another classes (DAO) to be able to reuse them.

Note:
  During working with the application tree can be modified.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092447#4092447

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092447