[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen : old issues

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 06:30:34 EDT 2007

multiforeignkeys are not trivial to solve but is probably worth the trouble IFF it can be done right (something that just compiles is not enough, it needs to also actually work);

i18n probably is easy to fix but needs fixes to hibernatetools to not overwrite files that are changed etc.

I'm not against all these I just think some of the templates are (unnecessarily) complex as is (same for the generated result)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092481#4092481

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092481