[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:decorate changed to use DIV instead of SPAN

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 09:28:07 EDT 2007

One option could be to use the approach that the Richfaces guys have followed (eg. in the a4j:outputPanel) and have an attribute called layout that can be set to 'block' or 'inline'.

anonymous wrote :
  | HTML layout for generated markup. Possible values: "block" for generating an HTML div element, "inline" for generating an HTML span element, and "none" for generating no HTML element. There is a minor exception for the "none" case where a child element has the property "rendered" set to "false". In this case, we create an empty span element with same ID as the child element to use as a placeholder for later processing.

Setting it to "none" would also partially address the issue in JBSEAM-1572.

Thanks,

Damian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092552#4092552

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092552