[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Dynamic weaving with EJB applications

flavia.rainone@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 13:38:10 EDT 2007

Hi!

I haven't tried dynamic weaving on an application deployed on the JBoss sever. The code should, however, be equal to the one of a standalone application... Give it a try and let us know if you come accross some difficulties.

I have created this task to add such an example to our tutorial:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAOP-475

If you want to, you can vote on the task to indicate your interest on seeing it implemented in a future release.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092687#4092687

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092687