[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - How to create a custom Login Module without callbackhandler

AcidS76 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 14:52:56 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm new with JBoss and i'm trying to solve my problem that to create a custom login module that do this:
1) read two strings (username & roles) passed by Apache web server in http request header
2) doesn't execute any kind of authentication (Apache execute this task)
3) create principal with username & roles in session

I can read strings coming from Apache but I don't know how to create principal with those datas... could anybody help me giving some tips? Thanks...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092712#4092712

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092712