[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JBossCache 2 and Hibernate 3.2 compatibility

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 16:29:28 EDT 2007

They aren't compatible, due to the large API change in JBC 2.0. That will come in Hibernate 3.3.

There's a semi-working Hibernate 3.2/JBC 2.0 integration in the ejb3 module in the AS trunk source.  For AS 5 I hope that's replaced by the 3.3/2.1.0 integration I'm currently working on for Hibernate 3.3.  But before I replace it I may zip up the 3.2 version and attach it to a wiki page or something.  No promises, though.  Not a high priority as the 3.3 version will be much better.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092742#4092742

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092742