[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: WTP2.0.1, JBossAS-Tools-1.0.0.beta4 not publishing corre

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 17:48:42 EDT 2007

We don't use renaming or temporary locations at all. Everything is done with a file copy.

I'm relatively certain eclipse doesn't fire any resource changed events until after it's sure the local filesystem has finished writing those changes... so that only leaves the step between the workspace / fs and then runtime / fs.

The only thing I can think of right now that'd be best for incremental deployment (or even a new full publish) is to see if I can turn off the deployment scanner during a publish and turn it back on directly thereafter.  This would probably be done with jmx.

I can look into this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092768#4092768

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092768