[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Webservice as WAR vs. EJB3

dode do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 21:34:08 EDT 2007

Can someone please help me out, I am a bit confused.

I am using JBossAS 4.0.5. When I deploy my webservice as WAR it uses JAX-WS (and works just fine), but when I deploy it as EJB3 in a JAR it uses JAX-RPC (and does not work since I use Collections).

I assume this is intended, but why?

The reason why I tried this is, that I plan to deploy a webservice in a clustered JBossAS setup while all nodes should be able to access the same shared data, and I was wondering if that could be accomplished by deploying the webservice as a clustered, stateful EJB3. Probably great nonsense... any suggestion?

Torsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092818#4092818

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092818