[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: own Seam component

rajesh2win do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 01:25:48 EDT 2007

"dhinojosa" wrote : Whew, I typed the following up for you. The whole thing took me an hour.  It has everything you need to know about create Seam components.

  | http://docs.jboss.com/seam/2.0.0.CR2/reference/en/html/index.html
  |
  | and as far as extending an existing seam component, just extend the component class with a component superclass and it all works fine.  The superclass BTW of any component can be a component or just a class.
  |
  | Please come back if you have other questions. ;)
 That is not the one wht am looking, I am trying to create a seam UI component like <s:fileupload> and trying to add some more attributes to <s:fileUpload>
How can i achive it? its more just like own jsp taglib or jsf taglibs..
Thanks...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092833#4092833

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092833