[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: please help me out of this problem

mnrz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 02:06:39 EDT 2007

Hi Fernando

sorry to revive this thread, but I have a problem in the above SB

I don't know why changes to fields at client-side is not being seen at server-side. I mean when a user changes an item say, Phone no, and press the Save button at server-side I can see the same value that field already had and new value entered by user has gone!!!

and another strange thing is that, only changes to last item will be applied!!! for example, if I change the position of Phone No to last item, afterwards it will work but the other items don't!!!

do you know what happens here?

first I tried to bind the components to its server items but the problem remains.

thanks so much

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092839#4092839

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092839