[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Configure JBoss to connect to multi database on multi ma

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 03:35:31 EDT 2007

The datasource files that you posted look good to me. Also, the message

anonymous wrote : 08:44:01,255 INFO  [WrapperDataSourceService] Bound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca
  | :service=DataSourceBinding,name=MySqlDSTmp' to JNDI name 'java:MySqlDSTmp'

indicates that the datasource has been successfully bound to the JNDI name. When you say,

anonymous wrote :  But when JBoss start, I don't received some errors but only BDatabase (MySqlDS) on B machine that JBoss can connect (it have some tables same as: hilosequences, jms_messages, ...). CDatabase on C machine is not

do you mean there are some errors when you are trying to operate with that datasource? How are you testing the datasources? Any piece of code where you are using these datasources?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092867#4092867

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092867