[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM-BPEL process monitoring - engine API

ruhl22 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 04:26:07 EDT 2007

Hello.

I have to develop a monitoring application (similar to the one IBM provides for  its BPEL engine) for BPEL processes deployed on the JBPM-BPEL engine.

Regarding this issue, I have read the following thread:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4029585#4029585

My question is: how can I access the BPEL engine and query/inspect the deployed processes? Is there any engine API that I can use (e.g. a stateless session bean implementing the facade pattern, which provides methods like  getRunningProcesses(..) )?

I need a starting point in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards, ruhl22.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092895#4092895