[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - LocalOnlyContextFactory "Local server is not initialized"

tis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 06:13:30 EDT 2007

Hello,

i try to migrate a seam-1.2.1-application to seam-2.0 with jetty-6.1.5. I followed the seam2migration.txt and update configuration-files and classes. With the new configuration the LocalOnlyContextFactory throws a NamingException, because NamingContext.localServer is "null".

anonymous wrote :
  | 7094 [main] FATAL org.hibernate.connection.DatasourceConnectionProvider  - Could not find datasource: java:/hibernateDatasource
  | javax.naming.NamingException: Local server is not initialized
  | 	at org.jnp.interfaces.LocalOnlyContextFactory.getInitialContext(LocalOnlyContextFactory.java:45)
  | 	at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)
  | 	at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:247)
  | 	at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)
  | 	at javax.naming.InitialContext.(InitialContext.java:197)
  | 	at org.hibernate.util.NamingHelper.getInitialContext(NamingHelper.java:28)
  | 	at org.hibernate.connection.DatasourceConnectionProvider.configure(DatasourceConnectionProvider.java:52)

I look in the seam-jpa-examples but i cant see any significant differences.

Can annyone help me?

Best regards
Tino

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092936#4092936