[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Unable to Open Socket to JBoss

andrewjc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 08:49:15 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can help. I'm trying to submit an HTTP POST request to a JBoss application (from a PHP client), but I'm getting permission denied (error 13) when first attempting to connect to the JBoss server.

I don't think it's our firewall as we've removed all rules without making any difference.  Is it possible that JBoss might be rejecting this? If so, is there a way of allowing it?

We are running version 4.0.5.GA on a Fedora Core 6. In case it helps, I've included a condensed snippet of PHP where the error manifests.

Any advice/suggestions would be very welcome.

Andy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4092997#4092997

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4092997