[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Create New Entity -> Page Round Trip & Update autoincrem

griffitm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 09:04:40 EDT 2007

These are seamgen generated variable and class names, based on the tables that are backed by the EJB3 entity beans.  If the names of the variables are wrong, its because they were generated incorrectly.  I don't think that is the case.  Can someone point me to a request/response cycle for SEAM?  The seam reference guide states:
anonymous wrote : You can define actions and parameters for
  | a page with the view id /calc/calculator.jsp in a resource named calc/calculator.page.xml. The root
  | element in this case is the  element, and the view id is implied:

Is there some sort of impedance between what the convention is and what seamgen generates?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093004#4093004

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093004