[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to validate currency/float precision on a form

jfrankman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 09:37:47 EDT 2007

"matt.drees" wrote : If I were you, I'd try to get annotation-based validation working.

  | So, either:
  | -try including a newer Hibernate Validator jar
  | -write your own (i.e. copy/paste Hibernate's)

Matt, thanks for your help.

Do you happen to know what version of the hibernate-validator jar to use? The jboss downloads page only offers 3.0. My project was built using the seam-gen tool. So it is using the hibernate-all.jar. Do I need to replace this with all new hibernate jars or can I simply add the new hibernate-validator.jar?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093025#4093025

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093025