[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Chanhes Made Though the Admin Console is not reflecting

shanportal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 09:43:42 EDT 2007

Hi Peter,

I enabled the parameter true in hibernate.cfg.xml files

  | <property name="show_sql">true</property>

When I add the portlet in a page using the admin console,
the values are getting into the database table JBP_OBJECT_NODE.  I am able to see the values in the database after the Jboss Server Shutdown

I have the portal-object.xml. Which does not have the any definition to the portlet instance i have added through the admin console. So while restarting the jboss server  the values are over ridden during the restart.

Is there a way we could set any setting which could prevent reloading of portal-object.xml.  during the restart.

You help is highly appriciated. Thanks in advance

Raj

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093028#4093028

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093028