[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Error running TestNG with Seam-gen created app inside Docume

jeremyrd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 10:57:44 EDT 2007

Seam snapshot from Oct 5.
JBoss 4.2.0.GA

Just a note in case anyone else encounters this problem.

I got errors running the build.xml "test" target after generating a new app with seam-gen.

I got the error "You need to specify at least one testng.xml or one class"

I fixed that by adding a testng.xml, and the test ran; however, there were errors in the output.
"Error parsing meta data jboss-local-jdbc.rar"

Looking through the output I noticed that there was an io.FileNotFound for "C:\Documents%20%and%20%Settings." The actual file was referenced correctly in several of the other lines, but I decided to start over with seam-gen and put the folder directly on the C drive with no spaces.

It worked.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093073#4093073

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093073