[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen : old issues

atao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 12:35:55 EDT 2007

in target generate-entities:

- a template is used to put the list of all the "root" keys needed by an entity in a text file; this template combines the structures of list.xhtml.ftl and edit.xhtml.ftl to be sure to cover all the messages needed by an entity

- and an other template will put the list of all the entity name in an other text file

- then an ant task will read all theses files and generate a unique file for each language with all the final keys and the messages associated

To do the job, this last task will read:
- </locale-config> in faces-config.xml to get the list of languages to deal with
- a xml file provided by the developper to get all the translations wished.

If a translation is missing, the task will create a default message from the key, e.g.:

Worker.grossWage -> entity.worker.gross.wage.label=Gross Wage

I'm ok to use any straight way to iterate on many entities to extract all the keys needed and put them directly in a unique file.

In my first patch I used fmpp library to do this, but Seam team asked me to do without it, then the current solution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093113#4093113

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093113