[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Is Jboss Messaging ready for Mission Critical Applicatio

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 14:54:03 EDT 2007

We currently have an early adopter program which includes several household names who have been using JBM in production for some time.

We also have many other non production support customer using JBM and many more again non paying customers using JBM in production.

Currently only developer assist support is available for JBM (apart from our early adopters), but JBM is scheduled to be the default JMS provider in the new JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 4.3, and the brand new JBoss Service Integration Platform which are both due out this December, at which point the highest level of production support will be generally available.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093180#4093180

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093180