[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Can persistence.xml be deployed outside the jar?

yangju do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 9 15:11:53 EDT 2007

Our datasources are sometimes deployed at runtime. If we deploy the persistence.xml inside the jar, then if we add a new datasource, we would have to open the jar and modify the xml file. This creates a headache for production people. I wonder if we can deploy the persistence.xml outside the jar, or in conf folder or directly under the deployment folder. We are using jbossAS 4.2.GA.

Thanks.

Richard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093186#4093186

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093186