[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - No portlets listed when changing page layout

roth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 02:06:12 EDT 2007

Hi

If you look at "Figure 33" of the reference manual (http://docs.jboss.com/jbportal/v2.6.2/quickstartuser/html/interaction.html#d0e506), you see a list of available portlet instances that can be added to a page layout. With 2.6.2, this list doesn't show for me anymore.

If I switch the content-type to CMS, I can see my pages. I can also use the wizard to add portlet instances to a page. But the list shown in the picture never appears. I remember having it seen when I played around with 2.6.1.

Thanks,
Tobias

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093267#4093267

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093267