[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - adding page workflows at runtime

alex_enache do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 03:29:56 EDT 2007

Good morning everyone!

I'm working on a project that needs to allow the user to create page workflows. Let's suppose I've done that already. When the user creates a workflow it will be saved on disk. The workflows need to be declared in pages.xml in order to be executed(if I'm wrong correct me). My problem is that I don't know if I can run the newly created workflow without adding it to pages.xml. I could do that using an XML parser but I need the changes to be visible without restarting the app. Any thoughts? I'm pretty scared because if I can't do this I have to quit the project :|.

Thanks for reading this and hopefully for any solutions!
Best regards,
Alex Enache

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093304#4093304

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093304