[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools 2.0.0.beta4 released

ybxiang.wolf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 04:06:48 EDT 2007

Max:
There are still some bugs about seam's EAR project, but the generated project does work!!! That's enough for me!

Bugs are:
1.After having Installed JBossAS with RHDS in winXP, some error windows pop up.

2.I cann't run EAR on server, but i do can run WAR or JAR file on server! And i cann't export EAR project into ANT file(Generates Ant Buildfiles for Eclipse Java projects.).

I hope RHDS support seam2.0(which uses JSF1.2) before long!

I believe RHDS will be perfect before long and will be the best tool. Now i can drop Netbeans completely!

Max, you and your team are greatest!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093326#4093326

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093326