[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: RedeliveryDelay is not honoured

mskonda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 05:05:08 EDT 2007

Tim, I am looking for *RedeliveryDelay* to introduce a time gap before redelivery of the failed delivery - usually after a rollback set in MDB due to an exception.

My messaging-service.xml has this attribute set as
<attribute name="DefaultRedeliveryDelay">10000</attribute>

I tried to set the redelivery delay on individual destination as well, but no success:
<attribute name="RedeliveryDelay">500000</attribute>

Thanks
Madhu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093360#4093360

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093360