[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam generate-entities failure

woo37830 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 09:03:52 EDT 2007

Why would Seam not provide a mapping for int?  It's not an odd or unusual mapping?  It's mapping it as a small blob it says.

I read the part about the xml file and changing it, but there wasn't much to go on there.

Is this seam generation portion ready for use or is it a "beta" edition?  I really wanted to use it to create some maintenance screens for a lot of tables we use in applications.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093474#4093474

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093474