[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam+EJB3 on WebSphere 6 with Emb. Microcontainer?

lisaanm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 11:01:36 EDT 2007

Hi,
  I tried SEAM+Emb.EJB3 on Websphere 6.1 (without EJB3 feature pack), no success yet.

  My customer (an Automobile giant) needs SEAM for their new large scale enterprise project, but on WebSphere.

SEAM team should take a look to support application servers other than Jboss (most of big customers have proprietary servers, no open source).

If anyone made SEAM (with EJB3) work on WebSphere, please share your comments.
Letz give life to SEAM.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093537#4093537

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093537