[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Question about jboss-messaging-1.4.0.GA and #JBMESSAGING

LeifOO do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 12:42:46 EDT 2007

Thank you,

We really need that functionality for the application we're building.

Another question:
Is it possible to have a kind of "fan out" functionality in the bridge:
I have a master node that publishes messages to a set of child nodes. Do I have to set up a bridge for every child node or is there a more "elegant" solution?

The principal of this project is a provider of interactive TV solutions and content to the hospitality industry. So there can be several thousand nodes in the messaging system.

Regards
Leif Olsen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093607#4093607

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093607