[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: h:message for / s:decorate question

Holger Prause do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 12:45:00 EDT 2007

Now i finally upgraded everything the behaviour is slightly better, but still not like expected:

I am using latest jsf ri implementation and jboss-4.2.1.GA

in my messages.properties

  | myInput=Label for my Inputfield

in my facelets page

  | <h:inputText id="myInput" required="true" value="#{TestBean.value}" errorStyle="color:red" label="#{messages['myInput']}" />
  | <h:message for="myInput" />

The output should be:

  | "Label for my Inputfield": Value required

but in fact it is:

  | Value required

He seems to ignore the label attribute, and i am getting insane on this :-/
Pls help, well at least this behaviour is slightly better than before.

Do i really have to rewrite message tag to get this to work?

Thx very much ,

Holger

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093609#4093609

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093609