[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0.0.CR1 TestNG problem

IGx89 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 14:00:39 EDT 2007

Though actually, when I'm running tests from Eclipse it works though jboss-seam-ui.jar is on the classpath... it must be something else then/ I copied the contents of my /src/main/webapp folder into /target/test-classes and was able to get further (no exceptions and renderResponse in FacesRequest gets called), but all of my assertions inside that method are failing as if the page never was processed. Stumped again :(.

Has anyone anywhere successfully run Seam tests using Maven?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093649#4093649

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093649