[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Difference between session timeout and not logged in yet

xshuang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 14:20:04 EDT 2007

Good afternoon,

Does anyone know the difference between session timeout and not logged in yet? It is easy to configure my application to redirect to the login page using attribute login-view-id of pages.xml for both scenarios.

However, I want to display a message like "You session times out. Please login again" for the first session timeout scenario to differ from the second not logged in scenario.

Is there a way that I can approach this in Seam? Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
Sheng

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093654#4093654

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093654