[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Cannot get URL for schema (because of extra slash)

roger.powell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 16:15:33 EDT 2007

"richard_opalka" wrote : Strange,

  |    it works for me. Are you sure you have custom schema files bundled in the same directory as your wsdl file in deployed archive?
  |
  | Richard

Here is a picture of my jar file as proof. It is the QoS-WS-v2-RC3.wsdl that defines the PRService and that imports the agreement_types.xsd (which, in turn, imports address.xsd, by the way).

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/roger.powell7/documents/40.html
(I couldn't get the [img] tags to do their stuff -- nothing works for me.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093709#4093709

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093709