[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Mobile phone/J2ME <-> JBoss - anyone with starting point

tldtld do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 17:47:56 EDT 2007

Hi Ron

Thanks a lot for the heads up. I've been tinkering with the Sun WTK kit, which includes a J2ME webservice stub generator. Although it seems to not like Tomcat responses, it works as such in a PC emulator (just not on the phone itself). A registered bug with a empty  tag that it doesnt like.

I would like a non-WS approach though. So let me look at the docs and I'll buzz you if I give it a go.

/Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093749#4093749

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093749