[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: ClassCastException/instanceof fails when getting object

dode do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 18:48:43 EDT 2007

What a great forum this is... one of the reasons why I like to work with JBoss!

Jason, thanks for the explanation. I have in the meantime packed my classes to be cached/replicated in a JAR, but I wasn't sure where to put it, so I put it in server/default/lib. Now all works fine, even after redeploying the WAR. Is this the right place to put the JAR? I think I can live with the fact that I have to restart the AS after a change of these classes, since this is not so likely to happen.

Brian, the TreeCacheMarshaller sounds promising - I'll give it a try as well.

Thanks!

Torsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093770#4093770

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093770