[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: ClassCastException/instanceof fails when getting object

jason.greene@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 20:15:04 EDT 2007

"dode" wrote :
  | I have in the meantime packed my classes to be cached/replicated in a JAR, but I wasn't sure where to put it, so I put it in server/default/lib. Now all works fine, even after redeploying the WAR. Is this the right place to put the JAR?

You could also put it in deploy. The default config deploys jars before EARS and WARS. Just keep in mind that when you redeploy this jar, anything that depends on it will need to be cycled as well. This includes your war, and the actual cache entry that refers to it.

-Jason

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093797#4093797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093797