[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Jboss Seam Generates wrong mapping for char(2) type.

bongosdude do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 20:28:34 EDT 2007

First I cannot change the datatype to varchar2 because it affects the other apps. Second, I am curious why it does not work with char(2).

I removed  @NotNull and @Length(max = 2)  but I got the same error. I have not tried Character[] yet. But I have tried char[] and I got the same error. Datatype char(2) is very basic datatype even though it is not very popular like varchar. Why does it not work with char()?

I keep trying. I am new to seam and I like very much the framework. This is my first experience with EJB3 and JPA so it is like learning.

Thanks again.

-B

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093800#4093800

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093800