[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: No capability (e.g. no option to create portal, manage u

tulumvinh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 20:51:34 EDT 2007

Thanks for everyone reply, it was very helpful.   Just to summarize what the issue(s) were:

- Following the instructions from the JBoss Portal Reference guide and just doing a "build deploy" results in an incomplete jboss-portal.sar.  Just as poster "roth" mentioned, I was missing key sar files (e.g. portal-admin.sar, portal-cms.sar, etc.).
- Just poster "prabhat" mentioned, the solution is to do a ant -f distrib.xml -Dno-doc=true package-normal.

*Note:  I found a an error in the distrib.xml file which I will submit at a later time.  The error is it was trying to copy portal-wsrp-exploded.sar which does not exist as part of the portal source downloaded.  I changed the build file to copy portal-wsrp.sar instead.

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093802#4093802

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093802