[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: warning using richfaces

computabloke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 22:09:07 EDT 2007

I'm getting similar issues with Seam 1.2.1 GA after upgrading from RichFaces 3.0 + Ajax4Jsf to the new RichFaces 3.1.1 (and deleting old a4j jar).

I upgraded to RF 3.1.1 to get the recent DataTable fixes, and after a little tweaking the app loads okay.
However, it appears the new Ajax4Jsf breaks my SEAM Pageflows (jpdl). Now I frequently get "Illegal Navigation" messages when moving around my pages. This is because the pageflow counter (used to detect back/forward navigation) doesn't match what's expected.

I'm trying to track down why. I suspect it may just be the order in which the filters are executed...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093815#4093815

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093815