[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Using a JavaEE5 compliant JBoss container

deepsix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 01:54:23 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have to use a JavaEE5 complaint container in our project. For that i am trying to use JBoss AS 5.0.0 Beta 2 release. To test whether i am able to deploy seam examples on it, i deployed the jboss-seam-registration example on to this container. When i try to deploy it though, it doesnt get deployed. I keep getting the following exception.

11:15:53,781 INFO  [Scanner] scanning: vfsfile:/E:/jboss/jboss-5.0.0.Beta2/server/default/deploy/jboss-seam-registration.ear/jboss-seam-registration.jar
11:15:53,781 WARN  [Scanner] could not read entries
java.util.zip.ZipException: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.(ZipFile.java:203)
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.(ZipFile.java:234)
        at org.jboss.seam.deployment.Scanner.handleArchive(Scanner.java:151)
        at org.jboss.seam.deployment.Scanner.scan(Scanner.java:132)

11:15:59,265 INFO  [Scanner] scanning: vfsfile:/E:/jboss/jboss-5.0.0.Beta2/server/default/deploy/jboss-seam-registration.ear/jboss-seam-registration.war/WEB-INF/lib/jboss-seam-ui.jar
11:15:59,265 WARN  [Scanner] could not read entries
java.util.zip.ZipException: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.(ZipFile.java:203)
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.(ZipFile.java:234)
        at org.jboss.seam.deployment.Scanner.handleArchive(Scanner.java:151)
        at org.jboss.seam.deployment.Scanner.scan(Scanner.java:132)

The same application ear gets deployed properly on JBoss 4.2.1 GA .
Is there anyway i can use a JavaEE5 compliant container for using seam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093857#4093857

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093857