[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + Maven/Ant

Marx3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 03:01:20 EDT 2007

I didn't finish POM editing because I don't have enough skills. What stopped me is to define repository to hold WAR and JAR, because as I understand I need first build JAR, WAR, put to repository and next build EAR from this repository.
So I started by redefining project structure made by seamgen to match those proposed by you, and tried to change Ant buildfile. So for now I could build project with Ant (because I need to start coding), and later give another person task to mavenize project (having proper structure should help).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093874#4093874

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093874