[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Context

axismundi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 06:00:24 EDT 2007

"jaikiran" wrote :
  | Try this:
  |
  | context.lookup("java:comp/env/ejb/ImportManagerBean");

thanks for the hint. using the absolute JNDI-path "java:comp/env/ejb/ImportManager" I am getting the same proxy-instance like with "kportal/ImportManagerBean/local"

This proxy is not type-compatible!

java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy356

This is really interesting, because the JNDIView reports this:

kportal
  | |   +- ImportManagerBean (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  | |   |   +- local (proxy: $Proxy356 implements interface mypkg.ImportManager,interface org.jboss.ejb3.JBossProxy,interface javax.ejb.EJBLocalObject)

According to this JNDI-report the proxy is implementing the home-IF properly, but this obviously not the case.
Anymore idea on this matter?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4093953#4093953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4093953