[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Overriding universal classloader, JBoss 4.2.1GA

jimpo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 07:54:12 EDT 2007

BY THE WAY,

I just tested the same app with JBoss 4.0.3 SP1 and everything works. No problems, at all. For me it seems that the java2ParentDelegation trick works for 4.0 as expected, and for 4.2 it for some reason does not work during the startup. Frustrating, that there is no documentation of this (at least easily found).

So it definately seems that the classloading scheme and how you can affect it with jboss-web.xml has changed from 4.0 to 4.2.

Now I just need to try to dig up the information about the differences between 4.0 and 4.2 to see if I can use 4.0 instead. No more fighting with 4.2, thankyouverymuch...

Thanks jaikiran for all the help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094008#4094008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094008