[jboss-user] [JBoss.NET] - Migarate from jboss 4.0.3 to jboss4.2.1

asingla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 07:56:53 EDT 2007

Hi All
I am facing a very strange problem. I have devloped web services and deployed syccessfully on jboss4.0.3. Everything is working fine.
But when i switched to jboss4.2.1, I was able to deployed the web service again successfuly. But when i am try to access any servies, it returns emptyString error. Actually on i checked the server log, parameters send by client is not available at the server side. But the same code works fine if i do it on jboss4.0.3.

Please help me!!!
Amit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094009#4094009

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094009