[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - How do I make a lookup in an ear.

hdmonty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 09:16:35 EDT 2007

Here are my deployed components on the same server:

-myapp1.ear
   - abcbean.jar
   - xyzbean.jar
   - ...

-myapp2.ear
   - abcbean.jar
   - xyzbean.jar
   - ...

When I make the lookup
'jndiContext.lookup("myapp1/abcbean/local")' and 'jndiContext.lookup("myapp2/abcbean/local")' everything works fine.

Inside of the abcbean.jar there are one EJB3 and some other nonejb-classes from an older  framework that I use to make my business logic.
The EJB3 I use to delegate the request from client to my BusinessLogic.
Now I have to look up the xyzbean.jar from an nonejb, but I could not know, that my ear-name(i.e. context name) is myapp1 or myapp1.

How can I do that in a generic kind?

thx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4094067#4094067

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4094067